As a chiropractor, Brian Torchin knows the struggles of finding work in the health care industry. These struggles lead to the creation of HCRC staffing.
According to Glassdoor, Brian Torchin is the leader of HCRC, which is a staffing firm that helps health care professional find meaningful employment. HCRC’s mission is to provide quality, talented healthcare professionals with jobs in hospitals across the country.
Torchin has spent many years building and developing job opportunities for professionals across the country. In doing this, Torchin has built long-term relationships with his clients. He remembers the struggles he endured, starting out in the health care industry and strives to help others get their start. Learn more about Brian Torchin: http://www.wellness.com/dir/458034/chiropractor/pa/philadelphia/brian-torchin-dc
So, what are the advantages of working with HCRC Staffing?
- They are a full service staffing firm
- They pride themselves in their ability to help professional find work within 72 hours
- They build long-term relationships with their clients. This builds trust and understanding with each other.
- Staffing fees fall below the industry average
- The creator of HCRC, has been where you are and knows how to help
- Helps small practices and groups compete with their larger counterparts
- It’s the go-to source for all your staffing needs
HCRC helps not only medical professionals gain entrance into their field, but legal professionals as well. Here’s a list of staffing opportunities that HCRC can help with.
- Urgent Care
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physical Therapy
- And so on…
- Legal Secretaries
- And many more
Brian Torchin has dedicated years to helping other professional get their start in the industry, however for him it wasn’t always this easy.
Although he founded HCRC, Torchin is still practicing medicine as a chiropractor in Philadelphia. He has a background in Sports medicine and Physical therapy.